Tabby Bhatia, Director at Voganow.com and Harkirat Singh, Managing Director, Woodland give latest fashion inspiration to an urbane man on how best to incorporate camouflage prints into your wardrobe.
* A plain black T-shirt with an olive green bomber jacket and camo cargo pants is the best choice for those planning to go for a bike ride with friends in chilly winters. This look gives you best bet when worn with black Chelsea boots.
* For those who want to keep the style understated can opt for a basic polo t-shirt in earthy colours teamed with a biker jacket and denim. A sturdy pair of boots in camo print can add an interesting factor to the overall dressing.
* For a casual day out with friends, one can keep it simple yet dash by teaming up black layers and chinos with an olive green camo print slip-on in tassels.
* Quite noticed with casual styling, the camo trend is also setting new styling benchmarks for an office look. A business suit in classic tones of black, grey and dark blues can replicate an aura of sophistication and dapper statement when carried with a black leather office briefcase with camo print detailing in velvet.
* A denim shirt with light colour chinos and a canvas duffle bag in a camouflage print can give an interesting airport look.
* A pair of high-ankle sneakers in camo print is also quite in vogue and gives a robust and confident style statement when teamed up with a leather biker jacket and denim.