Updated: July 30, 2016 5:01:24 pm
Now, now! We all know how Pokemon Go, the new hot-favourite mobile game is sweeping the world. With the latest craze, wouldn’t it be great for fans of the game and beauty lovers to up their game with some nail art? Don’t laugh, we are serious. It’s the hottest craze right now and if you search with the hashtag #pokemonnails on Instagram, you will see close to 4000 posts. We thought it would be a great idea to get started on some nail art game.
There are many Pokemon-inspired nail designs that you can choose from but Pikachu is one of the most popular ones with the combination of red, yellow and black and it also looks kind of edgy. Very different from the florals and pastels that you usually spot, don’t you think? If you are ready then follow these DIY tips by Gunjan Gaur, make-up expert and executive director, ALPS Cosmetic Clinics, New Delhi.
How to go about it:
* Apply a basic coat and then apply a solid yellow colour on your nails. After this dries up, apply a second coat to make it opaque and wait for it to dry. To speed up the process, you can dip your nails in cold water.
* Now, use a dotting tool or nail art pen to make two black dots on your index and ring finger. With the same tool, make red dots on the other fingers.
* Once it dries up, put small white dots to make Pikachu eyes and then proceed to draw the nose and mouth using black paint.
* Let it dry and flaunt those Pikachu nails, girl.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.