Updated: May 11, 2016 5:41:41 pm
With the wedding season on in full swing, the dilemma that most women face is how to glam up well. Getting the perfect make-up to accentuate one’s features and outfit is of utmost importance and while many go into a hyper frenzy, others simply hit the parlour.
Just in case, you want to save yourself all the trouble, follow our cocktail party make-up ‘step-by-step’ guide. Super easy to achieve, not only is this look super sexy but also a great way to save yourself from the embarrassment of ending up with a caked-up face and clumpy eyes!
Here’s how to go about it:
1) Apply concealer under your eyes and blend it well with your fingertips to hide dark circles/eye bags.
2) Use a bronze eyeshadow and blend it across your eyelid in an upward and outward motion, into the crease of your eyelid.
3) Trace the crease of your eyelid with a black eyeshadow and then top off the area above the crease with a pink matte eye shade.
4) Now, apply light gold eye shade only to the inner corner of your eyes.
5) Once, you are done, line your upper lashline with a black eyeliner and then apply some mascara to your upper eyelashes to maximize the effect.
6) Trace your waterline with a nude coloured eyeliner/pencil.
7) Apply a little foundation on your face for a dewy effect and then finish it off with some blush on your cheekbones.
8) Use a highlighter around your cheekbones and the T area of your face.
9) Complete the look with a nude lip colour, preferably with a hint of pink in it.
The video was shot at Sephora, DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.