February 14, 2018 10:59:04 am
Don’t forget to pick up a classic red lingerie and a satin robe to make your intimate moments with your loved one more special, say experts.
Soozie Jenkinson, Head of Design, Lingerie, Active and Swim at Marks & Spencer, and Shruti Behal, Product Designer, PrettySecrets, have listed down some essentials:
* Red lingerie is elegant, stylish and luxurious. A plunge bra with high neck detailing adds drama to any outfit. The ornate lace finishing gives a trendy twist to your lingerie wardrobe.
* For a softer silhouette, lacey bralettes offer a pretty alternative to a traditional bra and are dress sized, so they are easy to choose.
Best of Express Premium
* Nightwear also makes a great option. A satin robe that has a silky touch on the skin and can be matched to a lingerie set. Florals are a key trend this season. Dainty, ditsy prints and painterly blooms adorn feminine night-dresses and pyjama styles.
* You can pick special briefs which are either colour themed to the colour of love in red, pink, maroon or those imprinted with hearts or Cupid’s bows.
* Panty and bra co-ordinate sets are a classic, simple and practical lingerie style. They are versatile and range from a full-coverage delicate bralette and lace panties to a strappy black leather bra with revealing cutouts and matching thongs. Bra panty sets are a unique combination of sexy and practical.
🗞 Subscribe Now: Get Express Premium to access our in-depth reporting, explainers and opinions 🗞️
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.