We hope, Express Travel Tuesdays satiated the travel appetite of adventure seekers, peace-seeking travellers and explorers alike. From picturesque Leh-Ladakh to ‘slow’ Fiji, from serene Andaman Islands to happening Hua Hin in Thailand, from vivacious Vietnam to photographers’ haven Kanha National Park, the section covered a melange of popular as well as relatively unknown destinations.
1. Leh-Ladakh: A scintillating view from the plane, Leh’s magnetic strip, and a spot where the climax of Aamir Khan’s 3 Idiots was shot, here are 9 things that will make your visit to the picturesque Leh-Ladakh worth it.
2. Malana, Kheerganga, Jalori Jot: These offbeat places in Himachal Pradesh will take your breath away with their raw beauty.Breath in the fresh morning air, wake up to the lush green landscape and explore the virginal surroundings.
3. Jordan: Jordan is “an oasis of peace in a region otherwise in conflict”. You will only know it when you explore it.
4. Sydney: Three unique rock formations in the Blue Mountains, a mountainous region, its foothills starting at about 50 kilometres west of Sydney is called Three Sisters. You must have a look at the pic inside.
5. Kanha National Park: Prominent creatures of the wild taking refuge in the jungle are the Bengal Tiger, Bison, Langur, Barasingha or the famous swamp deer, spotted deer, pea fowls, pea hens, Chital and Gaur. Eagle, Indian peacocks, and different species of owl are common to Kanha.