- Argentina vs Croatia Live Score FIFA World Cup 2018 Live Streaming: Argentina 0-0 Croatia in 1st half
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- Kerala High Court on breastfeeding woman on magazine cover: As the beauty lies in the beholder's eye, so does obscenity
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) will conduct the document verification, viva-voce/ interview and aptitude test of the TET 2014 qualified candidate from October 19 to 28. The candidates can check the official websites for the time and venue. They will also receive SMS or emails.
Earlier, the Board had released a notification inviting eligible candidates for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2014 to fill about 42,949 vacant seats will be filled.
The Board has released district-wise and subject-wise posts with Malda having the maximum number of vacancies – South 24 parganas – 4951 teachers posts. The pay scale is Rs 5400 and Rs 25200.
After filing the online application, the candidate will be informed about date, time and place for the viva-voice/ interview and the aptitude test of all qualified candidates.
A little over 20 lakh candidates had appeared for the TET exam on October 11 last year for recruitment of around 30,000 vacancies for primary teachers in West Bengal.
The Board had released the results of TET 2014 on September 14 after the Court order. The results of the examination could not be published owing to litigations by some candidates who challenged certain provisions of which one was the inclusion of non-trained candidates for teaching jobs.
All such candidates are required to produce the following documents in original alongwith 2(two) sets of photocopies (self-attested) at the time of scrutiny/verification :
1) Original Admit card of the TET.
2) Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ class 12 certificate as proof of age.
3) Mark sheet and certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
4) Mark sheet and certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of two year D.El.Ed. Examination or its equivalent (except the certificate of 2013-2015)
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc) issued by the University.
7) Caste-certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority.
8) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules.
9) Exempted category-certificate issued by competent Govt. authority.
11) The first engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a primary para-teacher.
12) Experience certificate of a primary para-teacher issued by the D.P.O/S.D.O for counting of services and age-relaxation.
13) All relevant testimonials and certificates relating to co-curricular activities, as per the recruitment rules.
14) Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
15) Two passport size photographs, self-attested.