SSC Group C, D stenographer 2018: The online registration process for the SSC Stenographer recruitment will be closed on Tuesday, November 20. The application process was extended yesterday after candidates complained of facing technical issues in filling up online applications. All the candidates who want to apply can do so through the official website, ssc.nic.in till 5 pm today.
The online window for submitting application fees will be closed on Wednesday, November 21. The candidates can submit their application fees through bank challan till November 26.
Steps to apply for SSC grade C, D stenographer exam 2018:
– Go to the official website for SSC (ssc.nic.in)
– Login to the site.
– Follow the link provided to apply online.
– Enter your details in the fields provided.
– Download the application form for further reference.
– Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 27. The upper age limit can vary according to the reservation.
– Candidates should have passed class 12 exams from any recognised board.
– Candidates will need to produce documents including mark sheets and provisional certificates in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification.
SSC Group C, D stenographer 2018: Important dates
Last date to apply online: November 20
Online fee payment: November 21
Generation of offline challan: November 21
Payment through bank challan: November 26, 2018.
The computer-based exam will (tentatively) be held in September in three parts. The first part will include questions on general intelligence and reasoning for 50 marks, part 2 will include general awareness for 50 marks and part 3 will contain questions on the English language and comprehension for 100 marks. Candidates will have 2 hours to answer all questions.
Other than part three, the paper will be conducted in both Hindi and English in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) format. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Set up on November 4, 1975, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) works under the Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. It has its headquarters in New Delhi, with regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, and other cities.