RPSC recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for hiring to various posts. The online registration process will start from April 12 , and candidates can apply by log on to the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The recruitment process will be carried for hiring to 980 posts, other posts in various departments.
RPSC recruitment 2018: RAS/ RTS Combined Competitive Exam 2018
Total posts: 980
- Rajasthan Administrative Service: 75
- Rajasthan Police Service: 34
- Rajasthan Accountant Service: 104
- Rajasthan State Insurance Service: 11
- Rajasthan Industrial Service: 15
- Rajasthan Commercial Service: 1
- Rajasthan Cooperative Service: 13
- Rajasthan Prison Service: 2
- Rajasthan Planning Service: 3
- Rajasthan Women and Child Development: 77
- Rajasthan Village Development: 45
- Rajasthan Women Development: 2
- Rajasthan Labour Welfare: 2
- Rajasthan Abkari Service: 20
Rajasthan Subordinate Service
- Rajasthan Industrial Subordinate Service: 5
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Service: 126
- Rajasthan Planning Service: 14
- Rajasthan Devsthan Service: 7
- Rajasthan Abkari Service: 25
- Rajasthan Commercial Service: 110
- Rajasthan Food Citizen Rasad: 35
- Rajasthan Cooperative Service: 162
- Rajasthan Women and Child Development
- Rajasthan Social Justice: 18
- Rajasthan Labour Welfare: 14
- Rajasthan Minority: 49
The candidates with Bachelors’ degree can apply.
The candidates have to clear two stages of written examinations (prelims and main), following which they have to sit for an interview.
The last date to apply for RAS/ RTS examinations is May 11.
RPSC recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Forest Service
Total posts: 169
Posts: Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Range Officer
The candidates with Bachelors’ degree with at least one subjects namely Animal Husabandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/Science, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering can apply.
Application process begins: April 27
Application process ends: May 16.
RPSC recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Assistant Statistical Officer (Agriculture Department)
Total posts: 18
The candidates with Post Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics or M.Sc in Agriculture Statistics from IAPS can apply.
Registration process begins: April 28
Registration process ends: May 17
RPSC recruitment 2018: Vice Principal/ Superintendent ITI Post
Education qualification: The candidates with diploma or NTC or NAC may apply.
The candidates can apply from April 26 to May 15.
The candidates are advised to visit official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for vacancy related information and other details regarding online application process.