The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released notifications regarding the recruitment of assistant professors in the state through direct recruitment. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts can do so from the official website of the commission (spscskm.gov.in).
There are 132 posts available for professors with a pay scale of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 and a grade pay of Rs 6,000. The application fee is Rs 150 and the last date to apply is November 11, 2017.
“Admission at all the stages of examination for which applicants are admitted by the Commission viz. Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions,” the SPSC said.
Posts available: 132
Political science- 9
Physical education- 5
Sanskrit sahitya- 1
Puran Itihas- 1
– Candidates must have a masters degree in their respective subject with at least 55 per cent marks.
– Candidates should be at least 21 years old as on September 9, 2017.
– Candidates should be no older than 40 as on September 9, 2017.
Steps to apply for SPSC assistant professor recruitment 2017:
– Go to the official website for the commission as mentioned above.
– Click on the tab for the “recruitment” page.
– Under the notification for the post of assistant professors, click on “application form”.
– Print out the application, fill in the details and mail the same to SPSC before the last date.
– Save a copy of your application for further reference.