Updated: October 3, 2019 10:21:02 am
Railways RITES recruitment 2019: RITES, under the Ministry of Railways, has invited applications for Site Inspector (Civil), Site Inspector (E&M), other posts. A total of 47 vacancies are on offer.
Interested candidates can apply through the official website, rites.com.
The online application process will begin on September 18 and the candidates can apply online till October 10, 2019. The dates for the recruitment examinations will be released soon.
Total vacancies: 47
Post wise vacancy details
Site Inspector (Civil): 25
Site Inspector (E&M): 7
CAD Operator: 15
Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidates should not cross 40 years of age.
Site Inspector (Civil): The candidates need to possess Diploma in Civil Engineering
Site Inspector (E&m): The candidates will possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electroncs/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering.
RITES recruitment 2019: How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, rites.com
Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘online registration’ under ‘career’ in the main tab
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Fill in vacancy name, post etc and submit
Step 5: Log-in using registration number
Step 6: Fill form, upload images.
RITES recruitment 2019: Documents required
– Two recent passport size colour photographs
– High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
– Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
– EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable
– Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
– PAN Card
– Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
– Any other document in support of your candidature
– PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
– GATE Scorecard in original.
RITES recruitment 2019: Salary
Site Inspector: The candidates will be in the pay scale of Rs 4.6 lakh per annum
CAD operator: The candidates will be in the pay scale of Rs 4.3 lakh per annum.
The online application process will be closed on October 10, 2019.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.