Updated: October 25, 2018 2:56:25 pm
RRB Group D recruitment 2018: After taking a short break, Railway Recruitment Board has resumed conducting the examination for the group D posts from October 22. The RRB exam’s difficulty level was moderate. The RRB test is composed of four sections i.e. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. With RRB Group D analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone.
RRB Group D recruitment 2018: Paper wise analysis of October 24 exams
RRB Group D recruitment 2018: Questions asked on October 24 exams
These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the Railway Group
Subscriber Only Stories
1. Find the Mean of first six factors of 6.
2. 12% of X = 9, find the value of X?
3. Amit completes 1/2 work in 7 Days and 1/2 work in 8 Days. In how many days together
they will complete the whole work?
6. Which Day was on 24th March 1986?
8. The molecular mass of NaCl.
9. Alternate Current was discovered by____
10. What is the formulae of momentum?
11. Quick Silver is known as
12. What is the ranking of India in FIFA 2017?
13. Chandrababu Naidu belongs to which party?
Telegu Desam Party
14. Who is the Prime Minister of Israel?
15. Nitesh A Negi is related to which game?
16. Ranjan Negi is related to which game?
17. Naidu Cup is related to
18.2018 Australian Open Winner
19. Which Bank has started ‘RAI’ Yojana?
20. Who is the brand ambassador of Sikkim?
A R Rehman
21. Who is the founder of IPL Tennis?
22. Who is the Captain of Indian Women Team in Test Cricket?
For all latest Govt Jobs 2018, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to IndianExpress.com. We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.