Indian Railways recruitment 2017: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai has called for the recruitment of scouts and guides in the Central Railways. Candidates who are interested in the posts should apply for the same on the official website of the Central Railway (cr.indianrailways.gov.in).
There are a total of 12 posts available at level 1 and 2 against the scouts and guides quota for the year of 2017-18.
– Candidates will be required to appear for a written test for 50 marks. It will include 40 objective type and one essay type questions.
– Only those who score a minimum of 40 per cent in the written exam will be allowed to appear for the scouting assessment test which will be for 10 marks. Candidates will be tested on their practical abilities.
– The final step is “marks on certificates” where participation and service in national, district and state events and rallies. This will count to 40 marks in the over all 100 mark selection procedure.
– Candidates should have passed class 10 exams from a recognised Board.
– Candidates should have been born on or after January 1, 1987
– Candidates should have passed class 12 exams from a recognised Board.
– Candidates should have been born on or after January 1, 1990.
Steps to apply for Central Railways scouts and guides recruitment 2017:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Central Railways as mentioned above.
Step 2: Under the drop down menu for “news and recruitment”, click on the link for “railway recruitment cell CR”.
Step 3: Follow the link that says “Click here to proceed for online application” for level 1 or level 2.
Step 4: Fill in your details in the fields provided and submit your application.
Step 5: Save a copy of your application for further reference.