The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has relesed a notification regarding the recruitment of apprentices of various trades in Mumbai. Candidates who wish to join the post as under the Apprentices Act of 1961 can do so by downloading the application form from the official website (ongcindia.com).
There are 560 posts available and candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks acquired in the qualifying exams of their trade. Candidates will be required to submit a medical certificate of fitness at the time of joining.
Posts available: 560
Cabin/room attendant- 30
computer operator and programming assistant- 32
Data entry operator- 10
Electronics mechanic- 2
House Keeper (corporate)- 10
Information technology and electronics system maintenance- 28
Laboratory assistant (chemical plant)- 23
Library assistant- 4
Mechanic diesel- 4
Secretarial assistant- 327
Store keeper- 15
Steps to apply for ONGC apprentice recruitment 2017:
– Go to the official website as mentioned above.
– Click on the link for the careers page.
– Follow the link that says “Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961”.
– Click on the link for “Mumbai”.
– Read the instructions and scroll down to check out the application form.
– Download the form, fill in the details and mail it to the specified address.
– Keep a copy of the form for further reference.