The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification regarding the recruitment to various posts on a deputation basis at the CBSE’s Delhi and other regional offices. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts can do so from the official website of the Board (cbse.nic.in).
There are a total of 37 posts available and candidates are required to submit their applications both online and offline. The last date to submit online applications is on November 21, 2017. Candidates must mail the hard copy of the application to “The Deputy Secretary (A&L), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092” within 30 days of submitting the online application.
Documents required for application:
– Print out of the application form.
– Attested copies of educational qualifications/experiences.
– Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate.
– Experience certificate in respect of each experience claimed.
– Forwarding letter of HOD concerned, ACRs of last 5 years, Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, list of Major and Minor penalties imposed during last 10 years alongwith No Objection Certificate (NOC) to the effect that in event of the selection the official will be relieved.
Posts available: 37
Regional director- 1
Joint secretary- 3
Additional IAFA- 1
Superintending engineer- 1
Assistant secretary (vigilance)- 1
Deputy financial advisor- 1
Assistant secretary (legal)- 1
Accounts officer- 3
Section officer (legal)- 3
Junior accounts officer- 1
Senior accountant- 6