Updated: October 25, 2017 1:11:54 pm
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released a notification inviting interested candidates to fill 1717 police sub-inspector posts. The eligible candidates can fill the application form online via the official BPSSC website (bpssc.bih.nic.in).
The online application process has already started and the last date to submit filled form is till November 30, 2017. Candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs 700 for the general and OBC categories and Rs 400 for the reserved categories.
Pay scale: Rs 9,300-34,800 + grade pay is 4,200
Candidates will be required to appear for two stages of the written examination. This includes the preliminary exam which will contain 100 questions with a total weightage of 200 marks. Candidates need to score at least 30 marks in order to qualify for the next round.
Those who clear the preliminaries can appear for the main examination which will also be a two-hour long exam for 200 marks. Here too, candidates are required to score at least 30 marks to clear the paper. Read | Top government jobs to apply in October
– Candidates need to be at least 20 years old.
– Candidates should be no older than 37 (the upper age limit has relaxation up to 42 years for reserved categories)
– Candidates require a graduates’ degree from any recognise institution.
Steps to apply for BPSSC police sub-inspector recruitment 2017:
– Go to the official website of BPSSC as mentioned above.
– Click on the link for the Bihar sub-inspector posts.
– Follow the link for online application.
– Read the instructions and follow the steps provided to fill in the form.
– Submit your application and save a copy for further reference.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.