A 20-year-old woman gave birth at the main gate of a primary health centre of Budhana town in the district after she was allegedly refused admittance.
The incident occurred on Tuesday when Gulshan was brought to the health centre after complaining of labour pain but the staff allegedly refused to admit her saying it was a complex case and asked her to go to the district hospital, family members of the woman alleged.
- Uttar Pradesh: Undertrial found with 50% burns in Orai prison, inquiry ordered
- Gurgaon: Baby dies after woman gives birth inside ambulance
- Kerala doctors end strike, out-patient time extended
- No Aadhaar, Gurgaon hospital turns away woman, she gives birth right outside
- Pregnant woman ‘denied’ treatment at PMC hospital
- Woman gives birth in jeep as hospital refuses admission
She then gave birth at the gate of the health centre, they said.
Following protest by her family, demanding strict action against the health centre workers, she was provided treatment.
In-charge of the health centre, Mahesh Chand said an inquiry has been ordered into the incident and added that strict action would be taken against those found guilty.