- India vs England 3rd ODI Live Cricket Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Cricket Score: Watch Ind vs Eng Live Stream at Sony Liv, Sony Ten 3
- India vs England 3rd ODI, Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: India lose Hardik Pandya, struggle to get going
- Rita Bhaduri dead: Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and Rubina Dilaik offer condolences
Cinematographer-turned-actor Natarajan Subramaniam aka Natty will be essaying an extremely stylish character in the upcoming Tamil road thriller “Bongu”, which will go on floors this December.
“In contrast to the roles he’s played so far, Natty will be seen in a very stylish avatar. It’ll be a road film and will be shot across locations such as Chennai, Mumbai, Dindigul and Madurai,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film will be produced by Raghukumar of RT Infinity banner.
- Shraddha Srinath signs her next Tamil film
- Fan actor Shriya Pilgaonkar to play the lead in Viu’s next web series
- Rakshit Shetty reveals how Nivin Pauly ended up remaking Ulidavaru Kandanthe in Tamil
- Natraj Subramaniam teams up with Nivin Pauly for next film
- Ruhi Singh of ‘Calendar Girls’ to make Tamil film debut
- Raai Laxmi teams up with Natty in ‘Bongu’
While actress Pooja Bisht has been chosen as one of the leads, the makers are yet to finalize on the leading lady.
“Talks are going on with Raai Laxmi for the main lead. Depending on her availability, she will be cast. The makers also want to rope in a popular southern star for a cameo. Regular shooting will start from December 12 on the occasion of Rajinikanth’s birthday as well as the film’s producer,” the source said.
“Bongu” will be directed by debutant Tej.