Cinematographer-turned-actor Natarajan Subramaniam aka Natty will be essaying an extremely stylish character in the upcoming Tamil road thriller “Bongu”, which will go on floors this December.
“In contrast to the roles he’s played so far, Natty will be seen in a very stylish avatar. It’ll be a road film and will be shot across locations such as Chennai, Mumbai, Dindigul and Madurai,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film will be produced by Raghukumar of RT Infinity banner.
- NOTA trailer: Vijay Deverakonda goes from rowdy to politician
- Aadai first look: Amala Paul promises a thriller
- Rakshit Shetty reveals how Nivin Pauly ended up remaking Ulidavaru Kandanthe in Tamil
- Natraj Subramaniam teams up with Nivin Pauly for next film
- Ruhi Singh of ‘Calendar Girls’ to make Tamil film debut
- Raai Laxmi teams up with Natty in ‘Bongu’
While actress Pooja Bisht has been chosen as one of the leads, the makers are yet to finalize on the leading lady.
“Talks are going on with Raai Laxmi for the main lead. Depending on her availability, she will be cast. The makers also want to rope in a popular southern star for a cameo. Regular shooting will start from December 12 on the occasion of Rajinikanth’s birthday as well as the film’s producer,” the source said.
“Bongu” will be directed by debutant Tej.