In a bid to make the month-long Vikas Parv (festival of development) a success, BJP leaders have been on a social media blitzkrieg, with cabinet ministers and ministers of state widely sharing pictures of them addressing meetings around the country.
Using the hashtag #VikasParv, senior leaders have been keeping their followers updated about the events planned across the country to celebrate two years of Narendra Modi government.
The BJP launched the programme to highlight the achievements of the Modi government during their two-year rule. Unhappy with the media coverage the government received after completing two years on May 26, the BJP has formed teams, each comprising of a cabinet minister, a MoS and an office bearer of the BJP, to address rallies and meetings at different locations and highlight the achievements of the government.
Each team is tasked with listing down the various initiatives brought forward by the Modi government. So far, senior leaders in the party such as Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh and Arun Jaitley took part in Vikas rallies.
- Eye on SP-BSP, BJP’s big poll push for UP in 2019
- Rahul, Amit Shah rally HIGHLIGHTS: Gandhi slams Rafale deal again, says Cong will make no false promises
- Amit Shah to BJP workers: Think about Bharat Mata and Lotus when you campaign
- BJP national executive meet: Who said what
- BJP national executive meet HIGHLIGHTS: PM Modi coins new slogan for 2019 polls, ‘Ajay Bharat, Atal Bhajpa’
- Amit Shah: Narendra Modi charisma to return party to power
— Suresh Prabhu (@sureshpprabhu) June 16, 2016
— Birender Singh (@ChBirenderSingh) June 17, 2016
— P Muralidhar Rao (@PMuralidharRao) June 17, 2016
— Ravi Shankar Prasad (@rsprasad) June 17, 2016
— Poonam Mahajan (@poonam_mahajan) June 17, 2016
* Harsimrat Badal belongs to SAD, which is part of the NDA government at Centre.