Embattled Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Sunday hit out at Nitish Kumar saying that he thought a Dalit would be rubber stamp chief minister. “When I started working with self-respect, Nitish began to have problems with me,” he said.
- Manjhi resigns as CM ahead of trust vote, Nitish eyes comeback
- Jitan Ram Manjhi should be allowed to remain CM: Pappu Yadav
- Bihar showdown: Jitan Ram Manjhi camp claims support of 56 JD(U), RJD MLAs
- Bihar crisis: Jitan Manjhi refuses to resign, accuses Nitish Kumar of being hungry for power
- Bihar turmoil: Manjhi-Nitish power tussle continues as party picks Nitish as CM
- Jitan Manjhi to skip JD(U) meet for Niti Ayog meeting
Manjhi claimed he is still the chief Minister until Nitish Kumar proves his majority on the floor of the House.
Manjhi ruled out his resignation from JD(U) saying he hasn’t done anything wrong. He exuded confidence that he would prove his majority on February 20.Manjhi said he would take support from anyone to prove his majority in the Assembly House on February 20.