NRI found dead in hotel due to overdose of sex pills,alcohol

An NRI from Canada today died at hotel here apparently due to overdose of aphrodisiacs.

Written by Agencies | Jalandhar | Published: March 13, 2012 10:50:49 pm

An NRI from Canada today died at a hotel here apparently due to overdose of aphrodisiacs and alcohol.

Harminder Pal Singh,who had come here from Canada’s La Sarre town,was found dead inside his room in Ramada Hotel by his driver,who informed the hotel staff and police,Assistant Commissioner of Police Naresh Dogar said.

Police suspect that the NRI died of overdose of aphrodisiacs and alcohol as some sex pills and liquor bottles were recovered from the room.

The body has been sent for post-mortem to ascertain the exact reason behind the death.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement