The youth wing of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday demanded from the government to remove the CRPF bunker in south Kashmir’s Tral town.
PDP Youth president Waheed Ur Rehman Parra made the demand after the issue was raised by a delegation from Tral town in Pulwama district, a spokesman of the party said.
- J-K: PDP youth president shot at in Budgam
- J&K: PDP youth president escapes unhurt after gunmen open fire at his vehicle in Budgam
- Amnesty sought for arrested J&K photojournalist Kamran Yousuf
- J-K Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti continues public outreach
- Mehbooba Mufti taking governance to militancy-affected areas: PDP
- Day 1 of J-K visit: With focus on ‘political solution’, Rajnath Singh meets 20 delegations
“Bunker’s presence in the main town has been creating lot of problems for the people, particularly traders, transporters and pedestrians. The bunker mostly becomes target of stone pelting. As a result everything gets disturbed in the area,” the delegation told Parra.
Parra assured the delegation that the demand will be seriously looked into.