Slamming the NDA government, leaders of six Left parties on Sunday said all claims made by the government about a corruption-free reign are getting “exposed by the day”.
- Monsoon Session: Left to press for PM’s reply on discussion on communal violence, lynching
- Amit Shah promises ‘respect’ to allies, says NDA will be expanded before 2019 Lok Sabha polls
- PM Modi should talk about ‘scams’ under BJP, not bail-gaadi: Congress
- Congress leaders observe ‘Betrayal Day’, list ‘failures’ of Modi govt
- BJP in power in 20 states shows people have endorsed NDA’s performance in last four years: PM Modi
- PM Modi should order probe into BJP’s ‘poaching’ bids in Karnataka: Congress
“All the claims made by the BJP central government and the Prime Minister that during the course of this one year the NDA government has offered a corruption-free administration are being thoroughly exposed by the day,” a joint statement issued by the parties said, referring to the controversy surrounding Lalit Modi and some BJP leaders.
The top leaders of the six parties — CPM, CPI, All India Forward Bloc, RSP, CPI(M-L)-Liberation and the Socialist Unity Centre of India (Communist) — also decided to hold an all-India protest to “expose corruption at high levels in BJP governments in Centre and states” on July 20. ENS