BJP President Amit Shah will take lessons from a Muslim yoga teacher at a special camp in Patna on June 21 – International Yoga Day.
“Yoga experts Mohd Tamanna and Ashok Sarkar will teach yoga to Shah at Moinul Haque stadium here,” Ajit Kumar, in-charge of Bihar-Jharkhand Patanjali Yogpeeth, said on Tuesday.
He said Tamanna will give tips on yoga to Shah.
- JDU skips Yoga Day, BJP says don’t see through political prism
- International Yoga Day 2018: PM Modi calls yoga a ‘unifying force,’ Nitish Kumar skips event
- Nitish Kumar’s JDU again skips International Yoga Day celebrations: ‘We never display yoga in public’
- International Yoga Day 2018: Here are yoga universities, colleges and institutions in India
- International Yoga Day 2018 highlights: Yoga transcends religion, politics, says VP Venkaiah Naidu
- BJP: Nitish Kumar’s attack on Amit Shah sign of desperation
At least half a dozen union ministers from Bihar, including Ravi Shankar Prasad, Rajeev Pratap Rudy, Radha Mohan Singh and Ram Kirpal Yadav, will also attend the yoga camp in Patna.
Shah’s plans to attend the yoga camp here has become a political issue.
He termed BJP’s move to hold a yoga camp on June 21 a “drama”, following which Telecommunications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad advised Nitish Kumar to practice ‘pranayam’ for peace of mind.