A public grievances redressal camp was held under the supervision of Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Sukhchain Singh Gill at the Sector 3 police station Wednesday.
As many as 43 complaints, mostly related to fake phone calls, were taken up, out of which 18 were disposed of.
- UP: Four Dalit families who fled Etawah village return; one held
- Kidnapped from Barara, man found murdered near Derabassi
- 15 complaints disposed of at public grievances redressal camp
- Mixed response to Chandigarh’s public grievances redressal camp
- Grievances redressal camp: 6 cases disposed of, 9 to be probed
- Chandigarh cops conduct two public grievances redressal camps
As many as 80 complainants and members from the Resident Welfare Associations visited the police station to know the present status of their complaints.
The SSP urged the people to provide them with information about bad elements and also to take maximum benefit of the camps.