Following is the chronology of events in the sensational 2010 Dhaula Kuan gangrape case in which a Delhi court on Monday awarded life imprisonment to all the five convicts:
* Nov 23-24, 2010: Five men abduct a 30-year-old BPO executive hailing from the northeast and gangrape her in a moving vehicle on the intervening night.
* Dec 2: Two accused Shamshad alias Khutkan and Usman alias Kale arrested from Haryana.
* Dec 4: Both the accused identified by the victim during Test Identification Parade (TIP). Police arrests third accused Iqbal alias Bada Billi on the basis of interrogation of Usman and Shamshad.
* Dec 5: Fourth accused Shahid alias Chhota Billi, who surrendered before police in Faridabad in connection with another case, arrested by Delhi Police.
* Dec 6: Police apprehends fifth accused Kamruddin from Haryana.
* Feb 2, 2011: Police files charge sheet in the case.
* Aug 3: Court frames charges against five accused.
* Jun 2, 2014: Final arguments commence in the case.
* Sept 8: Court reserves judgement for September 22.
* Sept 22: Court defers the verdict to October 10 after Usman made allegations of tampering with evidence by police.
* Oct 10: Court fixes October 14 for judgement.
* Oct 14: Court convicts five accused for abducting and gangraping victim.
* Oct 20: Court awards life imprisonment to all the five convicts, imposes fine of Rs 50,000 on each of them.