The Centre on Sunday said it has released about Rs 385 crore to Andhra Pradesh and Rs 150 crore to Telangana as part of recommendations of the 13th Finance Commission.
- Telangana CM raises many issues concerning state with Modi
- Polavaram project will be completed by December 2019, says CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Central nod to Rs 1,400-crore financing for Polavaram project
- On last day of conclave, TDP accuses Centre of step-motherly treatment to Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra govt rebuts Amit Shah’s claims, says state utilised 90% of special assistance funds
- Andhra Pradesh government planning to take Centre to court over grants for revenue deficit
Giving details, the Union Finance Ministry said Rs 298.82 crore has been released to Andhra Pradesh, including towards Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs)/Urban Local Bodies (ULB)/ Special Area; Rs 2.6 crore for implementation of statistical system and about Rs 50 crore for other projects.
The total amount released to Andhra Pradesh is Rs 384.9 crore.
The amount released to Telangana stands at Rs 149.87 crore, the Ministry said.