A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang raped by an acquaintance and his two friends in a moving car before being dumped in the forest near Ajrada village here, police said on Friday.
The girl, a resident of Nagina in Bijnor district was found unconscious yesterday in the forests near Ajrada village after being raped by three youths, Station Incharge of Mundali police station, Wasim Khan said.
- Two sedated, raped 10-year-old at madrasa in Ghaziabad: SIT chargesheet
- UP: Woman gang-raped in a moving car on highway
- Kathua chargesheet: In J-K child gangrape, rituals, a chilling invite and a police cover-up
- Kathua girl was raped, killed to force nomads out, finds probe
- 16-year-old alleges gangrape, two held
- Colleagues spike woman’s drink,gangrape her in Delhi
After gaining consciousness, she complained that one Wasim had invited her to Ghaziabad for a job in the meat factory he works, but later he took her to Meerut in a car that had two of his friends, he said.
The victim alleged that the accused offered her a drink laced with sedatives and she fell unconscious after drinking it, police said, adding that she was then gang-raped by them and dumped in the forest.
Medical examination of girl has been done, police said, adding that an FIR has been registered against Wasim, a resident of Sahrurpur village and his two friends.