Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad attacked the Modi government for the recent killings of CRPF jawans by militants in Kashmir said terrorism in last two year has risen in the valley.
In a press conference in the national capital, Azad said terrorism almost finished in Kashmir during the UPA time but in last two years it has increased.
- Congress leaders Saifuddin Soz, Ghulam Nabi Azad accused of sedition, hearing tomorrow
- Amit Shah in J&K: Mehbooba govt discriminated against Jammu and Ladakh regions
- Amit Shah attacks Ghulam Nabi Azad, Saifuddin Soz over Kashmir remarks; seeks apology from Rahul Gandhi
- ‘Dealing with terrorists who refuse to surrender is not muscular, but rule of law’
- BJP’s move to snap ties with PDP raises possibility of Governor’s rule: Here’s how numbers stack up
- UP: Rs 20 lakh each announced for kin of Pampore martyrs from state
“Two years ago terrorism was almost finished in Kashmir, but in last two years it has increased a lot,” said Azad.
Eight jawans were killed when two terrorists attacked CRPF convoy in Pampore district on June 25.