External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will visit Canada in June to strengthen bilateral economic and cultural ties between the two countries, India’s envoy said here.
India’s High Commissioner Vishnu Prakash during an award function by Canada India Foundation (CIF) here on Saturday said Swaraj would visit Canada to boost bilateral relations.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj leaves for Kuwait, concludes her Qatar visit
- Sushma Swaraj to visit Qatar amid Saudi-led blockade
- Sushma Swaraj holds series of bilateral meetings on sidelines of UNGA meet
- India attaches ‘highest importance’ to ties with Russia: Sushma Swaraj
- Sushma Swaraj to leave on 4-day trip to Vietnam, Cambodia on Monday
- India, Kazakhstan agree to further bolster defence cooperation
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had visited Canada in April last year, the first Indian Prime Minister to visit the country in 42 years.
During the visit, Canada had agreed to supply 3,000 metric tonnes of uranium to energy-hungry India from 2015 under a USD 254 million five-year deal to power Indian reactors.