Rajasthan Congress chief Sachin Pilot on Friday lashed out at BJP-ruled government saying it is working against the sentiments of public and underprivileged sections of the society.
Addressing party workers at a demonstration in Baran district, he said that deaths of differently-abled children, rising crime, escape of dreaded criminal from the custody of police shows the irresponsible functioning of the Raje government which has neglected the interest of the people.
He said that farmers in large numbers in Hadauti region suffered loss due to rains and hailstorm last year but they are still waiting for the compensation.
- Sachin Pilot interview: ‘No clearer camps today than in BJP — of Vasundhara Raje and central leadership’
- No differences, all support Vasundhara Raje in Rajasthan: Prakash Javadekar
- Tickets only to winnable candidates in Rajasthan: Sachin Pilot
- Rajasthan elections: What did BJP do for the poor, farmers, asks Rahul Gandhi
- Sachin Pilot attacks Vasundhara Raje govt, says time to wipe out dictatorial, arrogant govt
- In Rajasthan, it’s Raje versus history: will it repeat itself and bring Congress back?
“Nearly ten lakh farmers are awaiting relief and compensation. Beneficiaries of food security scheme are facing discrimination. Differently-abled persons demonstrating against the government with their demands but the government is careless and not looking at them,” he said.
Former minister Pramod Jain Bhaya, PCC vice president Ashok Bairwa and other leaders including Pankaj Mehta, Ramgopal Bairwa were present at the demonstration.