Rajasthan Congress chief Sachin Pilot on Friday lashed out at BJP-ruled government saying it is working against the sentiments of public and underprivileged sections of the society.
Addressing party workers at a demonstration in Baran district, he said that deaths of differently-abled children, rising crime, escape of dreaded criminal from the custody of police shows the irresponsible functioning of the Raje government which has neglected the interest of the people.
He said that farmers in large numbers in Hadauti region suffered loss due to rains and hailstorm last year but they are still waiting for the compensation.
- No tickets to ‘parachute candidates’ in Rajasthan polls: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP misleads people in the name of religion: Sachin Pilot
- Congress leaders out on bail, people are calling party bail-gaadi: PM Modi
- Debt-ridden Raj farmers weren’t allowed to participate in PM’s video conference: Sachin Pilot
- BJP leaders should focus on issues concerning peasants, says Sachin Pilot
- ‘Pivot’ of rainbow coalition for 2019 has to be Congress: Sachin Pilot
“Nearly ten lakh farmers are awaiting relief and compensation. Beneficiaries of food security scheme are facing discrimination. Differently-abled persons demonstrating against the government with their demands but the government is careless and not looking at them,” he said.
Former minister Pramod Jain Bhaya, PCC vice president Ashok Bairwa and other leaders including Pankaj Mehta, Ramgopal Bairwa were present at the demonstration.