Delhiites witnessed a pleasant afternoon, as the skies opened to bring the much awaited rains, bringing some respite from the hot and humid conditions.
The mercury came down several notches with light to moderate showers occurring in many parts of the city.
- Monsoon set to hit Delhi this week, pre-monsoon showers expected from Wednesday
- Delhi: Sudden dust storm hits Metro, flights
- Warm morning in Delhi
- Mumbai receives pre-monsoon showers, dust storm brings down temperature in North India
- Warm morning in Delhi, min temperature recorded at 28.4 degrees Celsius
- Heat wave conditions continue in Maharashtra
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 38 degrees and minimum around 29 degrees.
Delhiites have been in agony for almost two months with the temperature see-sawing from tolerable heat to scorching and to top it off, humidity has left the national capital reeling.