Prime Minister Narendra Modi has wished a speedy recovery to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who is down with high fever, Health Minister J P Nadda said Monday.
“Got to know that Shree Rahul Gandhi is not well from Hon’ble PM who was quite concerned about his health. In view of the concerns of Hon’ble PM, I enquired about his health and wished a speedy recovery for him,” Nadda tweeted.
- PM Modi attacks Rahul Gandhi on triple talaq, asks if Congress is a party only for Muslim men
- Rahul Gandhi turns 48: PM Narendra Modi, Mamata Banerjee extend birthday wishes to Congress chief
- PM in 2019 if Congress wins majority? Yes, why not, says Rahul Gandhi; BJP makes fun
- Karnataka polls: Narendra Modi like mobile phone on speaker mode, says Rahul Gandhi
- PM Modi has a challenge of his own for Rahul Gandhi: Speak for 15 mins on Congress’ achievements in Karnataka
- Congress VP Rahul Gandhi unwell, cancels visit to Puducherry, TN, Kerala
Rahul Gandhi had last week cancelled his two-day election visit to Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerala, saying he was down with high fever.
Congress sources said Gandhi is still suffering from high viral fever and the doctors have advised him to take rest.