Stating that he had learnt from the media about a Pakistani probe team’s arrival on March 27 to carry out its own investigation into the Pathankot airbase attack, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said modalities would be worked out once the team arrives.
“I have come to know through the media that the Pakistan team is coming. We are fully prepared,” Singh said on the sidelines of a function in New Delhi.
- India-Pak thaw: Both agree to follow ceasefire on LoC in letter and spirit
- Separatist leaders want New Delhi to clarify its stand on talks with Pakistan
- Rajnath Singh interview: ‘Opposition parties need each other’s support… we are not scared’
- If Pakistan ready for talks, shows initiative, India won’t say no: Rajnath Singh
- Pathankot attack probe: If NIA not allowed to visit Pak, it will be betrayal, says Rajnath Singh
- Rajnath Singh: Trust in Pakistan in fighting terror ‘completely shaken’
Asked whether the Pak team will be given access to the airbase, Singh said modalities would be worked out once they reach India. “Let’s wait for Sushmaji to be back,” Singh said.
On Thursday, Minister Kiren Rijiju had said the team would be allowed to visit wherever necessary in connection with the probe.