The website of a prominent management institute in Noida was attacked by Pakistani hackers, officials said on Thursday.
The website of the School of Law, Design and Innovation Academy of the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) was hacked and along with a Pakistani flag another flag resembling a Chinese flag was posted on the website, the officials said.
Probe has so far revealed that the site was hacked on Monday night and the hackers also posted a message – “hacked by Pakistani hackers Mister ji”.
- Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- US counterspy warns World Cup travelers’ devices could be hacked
- National Film Archive of India website hacked, messages against ‘politicisation of rape’ posted
- Ministry of defence website down; over 100 govt portals hacked between April 2017- Jan 2018
- Home page of Uttarakhand govt’s website hacked
- Mallya’s website hacked by Pak hackers
The hackers also posted many sacrilegious and obscene comments on India, the officials added.
The site has been put offline.
Circle Official Arvind Yadav informed that an FIR was lodged and the cyber cell was investigating the case.