A Pakistani fishing boat was seized by a BSF patrol party after its occupants fled upon seeing the border security personnel in the Koteshwar creek area off the Kutch coast along the Indo-Pakistan border.
“An Pakistani fishing boat was seized yesterday from the Koteshwar creek area after its occupants fled to the Pakistani side on seeing a patrol party,” BSF officials said.
Nothing suspicious was found in the boat, they said.
- BSF nabs Pakistani fisherman off Gujarat coast
- BSF seizes Pakistani fishing boat in Gujarat creek
- Gujarat: BSF seizes three more Pakistan boats in Kutch
- BSF seizes one more Pak fishing boat in Sir Creek area
- Two more Pakistani fishing boats seized by BSF in Sir Creek area
- BSF detains 18 Pakistani fishermen off Gujarat coast
This is the fifth such seizure in that area by BSF in the last five months. Last month too they had seized one boat from the Koteshwar creek area.
Earlier in January, a boat was found in the Sir Creek area. In December last year, a fishing boat was found at Padala creek near Koteshwar while in November, two fishing boats were found in another area of Kutch.