The Government on June 20 clarified that there is no registration fee for filing Udyog Memorandum and it is the only form of registration for MSMEs in India, in view of complaints received regarding fee charged by certain agencies for facilitating the registration.
“It may be pointed out that filling of Udyog Aadhar Memorandum can be done only on the portal created by the Ministry. There is no fee charged for this purpose.
“The filling process is simple and the entrepreneurs can register without seeking any third party assistance. If required, assistance can be sought from the General Manager of their respective District Industries Centre for filing their Udyog Aadhar Memorandum,” an official statement said.
- BSTC counselling 2018: Check important dates and schedule
- NEET Counselling 2018: Round 1 registration begins, MCC releases schedule
- JEE Advanced 2018: Counselling starts from June 15, check dates, documents required
- SSC CGL 2018 exam: Registration closes on June 5, apply at ssc.nic.in
- RPF recruitment 2018: Registration begins for 1120 Sub Inspector posts; check eligibility, fees, official website, exam dates, selection process
- MSME registrations: For small units, Bihar & UP enroll in big numbers
The ministry had come out with Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, which must be filled online by all micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), a move to simplify registration procedure for entrepreneurs and promote ease of doing business.