Minister of State in Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh has heaped praise on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying he is like a thread who has done an outstanding work in the last two years to connect the entire country.
Speaking in an exclusive conversation with ETV News head Jagdeesh Chandra, the Union Minister said the two years of the BJP-led NDA regime has been full of achievements and Prime Minister Modi has started many such schemes which no one ever thought of.
- PM Narendra Modi turns 68: This is how he is spending his birthday
- BJP national executive meet: Who said what
- Jammu and Kashmir: How PDP-BJP’s agenda of alliance remained on paper
- Yashwant Sinha: Modi’s ministers have no work, all running from PMO
- BJP has set example by breaking alliance with PDP over discrimination against Jammu: Jitendra Singh
- Governor’s rule is no alternative to democracy. It is a transitory phase, even in a state like J&K: Jitendra Singh
He also welcomed the Prime Minister’s initiatives for north-east and Kashmir, saying he works very professionally.
The Union Minister added that Prime Minister Modi’s image has taken a huge leap in comparison to what it was in 2014.
Talking about the PDP-BJP alliance in Jammu and Kashmir, Singh expressed his satisfaction and said that gradually stability is developing between both.
“We are working on their common agenda. We know that PDP’s ideologies are different and this message should not reach out to the people that we have compromised on our ideologies,” he added.