- Kerala floods LIVE updates: MLAs call out for help as PM Modi reaches state to take stock of situation
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee funeral Highlights: Former PM cremated with full state honours at Smriti Sthal
- Kerala floods: Chengannur MLA Saji Cherian breaks down on live TV, pleads with PM Modi for choppers
NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal was on Wednesday granted bail in the Maharashtra Sadan and Mumbai University library cases by a special ACB court.
Bhujbal will continue to remain in judicial custody in the PMLA case against him. Nephew Sameer Bhujbal too has been granted bail.
Bhujbal was arrested on March 14 by the ED on charge of money laundering in the Maharashtra Sadan scam.
- Money laundering case: Sameer Bhujbal granted bail
- Sameer Bhujbal seeks interim bail, cites Bombay High Court order in uncle’s case
- Chhagan Bhujbal’s son meets Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray
- NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal gets bail in money laundering case after two years
- Chhagan Bhujbal gets bail in money laundering case after two years in jail
- Mumbai: NCP leader Chhagan and nephew Sameer Bhujbal get bail in 2 cases filed by ACB
The Anti-Corruption Bureau had filed an FIR against Bhujbal after it found irregularities in construction of Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi which was built at a cost of Rs 100 crore. It is alleged that the contractor had given kickbacks to Bhujbal.
Another FIR was filed by the ACB against Bhujbal in which it was alleged that he had received kickbacks in awarding the contract of state central library in Kalina campus of Mumbai University.