An FIR was on Tuesday filed against singer Mika Singh for allegedly molesting and sexually assaulting a designer. The designer alleged that she had gone to his place and the singer misbehaved with her.
Complaint has been registered under sect 354, 323, 504 of the IPC by the Mumbai police.
- Case against three minors for ‘molesting’ 3-yr-old to be expunged: Police
- Molestation complaint against singer
- Bollywood singer Jubin Nautiyal accused of molesting woman, thrashing her friend
- Amid outrage over Kathua, four rape cases lodged in single day in UP; victims in three are children
- Molestation case: Mika Singh, fashion designer trade charges
- Mika Singh booked in molestation case: His top 4 controversies
The singer had in the past grabbed headlines for all wrong reasons. In 2006, he was in news for allegedly kissing actor Rakhi Sawant in a party.
Mumbai: Molestation case registered against singer Mika singh by a designer at Versova police station, FIR registered.
— ANI (@ANI_news) July 5, 2016
He was also invilved in an alleged hit-and-run case in 2014.
In 2015, a case was registered against the singer for slapping a doctor at a live concert in south Delhi.