Delhi CM and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal is slated to visit Gujarat for two days on July 9 and 10. While on July 9, Kejriwal is expected to visit Somnath temple, on July 10 Kejriwal will attend a function in Surat arranged by Gujarat business community and interact with them, said a press note from the party.
Sources from the party added that while no public event has been scheduled for the leader, farmer groups from the state will be meeting him in Somnath to discuss their problems.
- PM Narendra Modi’s Gujarat visit postponed due to heavy rains in state
- RSS meet in Gujarat to discuss organisation network, future course
- Delhi Chief Minister vs L-G: A timeline of the tussle since Kejriwal took office
- Arvind Kejriwal off for 10-day diabetes treatment, IAS meeting on hold
- Punjab: To mend fences, Sukhpal Singh Khaira to meet Arvind Kejriwal today
- On Kejriwal’s Gujarat agenda: Meetings with farmers, jewellers