Five security force personnel were injured in a blast inside a CRPF vehicle in Pulwama district of south Kashmir.
“Two CRPF jawans and three police personnel were injured in a blast inside the CRPF vehicle near the bus stand in Pulwama,” a police official said.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Nine security personnel injured in grenade attack in Pulwama
- J-K: 2 policemen killed, 11 injured in predawn attacks by militants
- Watch: Security forces come under barrage of stones in J&K’s Kupwara
- Protests over youth crushed by CRPF vehicle, grenade blasts put Srinagar on edge
- Jammu & Kashmir: Six injured in grenade blast
- J&K: 318 children killed since 2003, most shot dead, reveals report
He said preliminary investigations suggest that the cause of the blast was explosion of a tear smoke shell inside the vehicle.
“The incident is being investigated,” he added.