- Happy Eid al-Adha 2018: Wishes Images, Quotes, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wallpaper, Photos, Pics
- Asian Games 2018 Live Streaming Day 4 Live Score and Updates: Ankita Raina confirms medal in Women's Singles Tennis; Manu Bhaker in 25m pistol final
- Kerala floods: On foreign aid, India follows policy set in tsunami aftermath
Two Indians were among 25 people killed in a suicide blast in Kabul Monday.
Officials said they worked for a private security company, Sabre International, and were probably deployed at the Canadian embassy. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the blast, which also killed 14 Nepalese guards working for the embassy. A suicide bomber on foot had targeted a mini bus transporting them.
- Avtar Singh Khalsa, Sikh candidate for October polls among 20 killed in Afghanistan blast
- At least 25 killed in Kabul twin blasts, AFP photographer among five journalists dead; IS claims responsibility
- UNSC condemns Afghan terror attacks that killed 27, including 2 Indians, 13 Nepalese
- He was building dream home, just like he saw in Kabul: Brother of Indian killed in Afghanistan terror attack
- Two Indians among 25 killed in Afghanistan bombings
- Two Indians among 25 killed in Kabul blast
Within hours, a second blast went off inside the vehicle of MP Ataullah Faizani in Chehlsitoon area, injuring him.
MEA spokesperson Vikas Swarup said, “Ganesh Thapa and Govind Singh from Dehradun died in the blast. The government is in touch with their families and is working to repatriate their mortal remains.”