Four labourers were injured in an explosion near an under-construction bridge in Sonamarg area of central Kashmir Ganderbal district, police said.
The site is located close to the signal centre of Army’s High Altitude Warfare School (HAWS) in the area.
- J-K: Army man killed in Kupwara; minor dead in Shopian blast
- Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force to probe scrap shop explosion in Muzaffarnagar
- Jammu & Kashmir: Six injured in grenade blast
- Gujarat: 19 killed as truck loaded with cement overturns near Dholera in Ahmedabad
- Explosion at stone crushing unit kills two
- PWD supervisor killed,4 injured in blast in Kathua
“An explosion occurred near an under-construction bridge in Sonamarg area this morning. Four labourers working on the project sustained minor injuries in their legs,” a police official said.
He said the work on the bridge was being carried out by Border Roads Organisation’s Beacon unit.
The official said the cause and nature of the explosion is being investigated.