Following are the members of the Council of Ministers headed by Mehbooba Mufti, first woman Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, with BJP’s Nirmal Singh as her Deputy.
From PDP: Abdul Rehman Veeri, Ghulam Nabi Lone, Abdul Haq Khan, Basharat Bukhari, Haseeb Drabu, Chowdhury Zulfikar Ali, Nayeem Akhtar and Imran Ansari.
From BJP: Nirmal Singh, Chander Prakash, Bali Baghat, Lal Singh, Sajjad Lone, Chering Dorje, Abdul Gani Kohli, Shyam Lal Chowdhury.
Ministers of State:
From PDP: Ayesha Naqash, Zahoor Mir and Farooq Andrabi.
From BJP: Sunil Kumar Sharma, Priya Sethi and Ajay Nanda.
- Months after BJP pulled out of alliance, Mehbooba revamps PDP
- J&K: Those creating Hindu-Muslim divide not real Dogras, says Mehbooba Mufti
- J&K: PDP removes rebel from party post
- PDP dissidents skip Mehbooba Mufti meet, PDP ‘confident’ three will return
- CM post in way as BJP holds talks with PDP rebels, Sajad Lone for J&K govt
- Mehbooba Mufti sworn in as first woman Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir
PDP, which had a strength of 15 along with the then Chief Mufti Mohammed Sayeed, has dropped Syed Altaf Bhukari and Javed Mustafa. Its two Ministers of state Mohammed Ashraf Mir and Abdul Majid Paddar have been replaced with Mir and Andrabi.
BJP has dropped Choudhary Sukhandan as Cabinet minister and Pawan Gupta among the Ministers of State. Sukhandan has been replaced by Prakash Kumar while Gupta has been replaced with Ajay Nanda.