Noted singer Hans Raj Hans’ gunman Jasbir Singh died under mysterious circumstances on Friday.
Singh’s body was found lying in a pool of blood inside a tent outside Hans’ house. A worker in the singer’s house had heard shots from the tent, said the police.
At the time of filing this report, the police did not have solid evidence pointing to foul play. Police sources said that they believe that Singh may have accidentally pulled the trigger of his gun causing it to go off at him. A post mortem report said that the pullet entered through the victim’s chin.
- Delhi encounter: Owner of Chattarpur farmhouse booked
- UP: After ‘bribe rate list’, an auto ride by SSP to check if police doing their job
- Saharanpur Cops: Bheem Army district chief’s brother killed in accidental firing
- Doctor shot at: Cops focus on family land dispute
- Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking arrested after massive manhunt
- Youth killed clicking photos of cousin with gun as teen pulls trigger by accident
The police, however, have not discounted any angle including suicide.
Singh hailed from Tung village in Trantaran and is survived by his wife and two sons. The family has demanded a proper inquiry into the case.
Hans Raj Hans expressed deep shock at the incident.