Interior designer Sussanne Khan, an ex-wife of Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan, was on Saturday booked by the Goa Police in an alleged case of cheating, news agency ANI reported.
Real estate firm Emgee Properties accused Khan of projecting herself as an architect in order to win a contract with the company. The company claims that they made a payment of Rs 1.87 crore to her in 2013 but her work wasn’t up to the mark.
- Maker of ‘Freedom 251’ smartphone arrested for ‘extortion’ in Delhi
- Engineer held for cheating: 43-year-old also duped retired IPS officer in UP
- Bombay HC quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan in forgery case
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Rs 15 crore defamation suit filed against Hrithik’s ex-wife Sussanne Khan
- Sussanne Khan on cheating case: Complaint filed to intimidate and pressurise me
According to a report in The Times of India, the company had asked Khan to furnish details about her registration number with the Council of Architecture but she failed to do so. Upon checking with the council, they were informed that she wasn’t registered. The Indian Express could not independently verify the claims.
Police sub-inspector Rashmi Bhaidkar has registered the case under Section 420 (cheating) of the Indian Penal Code. More details are awaited.