It was another sultry morning for Delhiites today with the minimum temperature recorded at 30.2 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season’s average.
The humidity was recorded at 60 per cent at 8.30 am, said a Met Department official.
Met office has predicted the possibility of dust storms and thunder storms towards evening and night.
“The skies will be partly cloudy. Dust storms and thunder storms are likely to occur in some parts of the city towards evening and night.
- Delhi wakes up to a cloudy morning, pollution levels remain ‘severe’
- Monsoon to hit Chandigarh by June-end
- Delhi: Sudden dust storm hits Metro, flights
- Seven dead in rain-related incidents in Raj; thunderstorm likely over western UP
- Mumbai receives pre-monsoon showers, dust storm brings down temperature in North India
- Dust storm likely to hit Delhi-NCR today
“The maximum temperature is likely to hover at 42 degrees Celsius,” the weatherman said.
On Sunday, the minimum temperature had settled at 30.6 degrees Celsius while maximum temperature was recorded at 42.6 degrees Celsius.