Jammu and Kashmir Congress chief G A Mir on Wednesday strongly condemned the bombing in Medina, terming it as “shameful act” and said it had hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim world.
“We strongly condemn the shameful act in which many precious lives were lost. We express serious concern and deep sorrow over the bombings in Madina Sharief,” Mir said.
- J&K: 16-year-old girl among three killed in Valley firing, police to probe
- J&K Governor calls all-party meet NC, Cong for fresh elections, PDP in no hurry
- Delhi to Srinagar, all condemn Rising Kashmir editor Shujaat Bukhari’s killing
- India lodges protest over UN report on human rights status in Kashmir
- Shujaat Bukhari’s killing: Grief-stricken Mehbooba Mufti breaks down, Rajnath calls it a cowardice act; here’s how politicians reacted
- Kathua rape-murder case: Parties condemn protest by lawyers, NC demands shifting of trial
The attack in Medina tantamount to attacking world peace, he said, adding the world should get united against the perpetrators of terror and defeat the designs of Anti Peace Forces vitiating atmosphere of friendship to serve their vested interests.
Terming the attack as highly painful, the JKPCC Chief said the terror attack has hurt the sentiments of entire Muslim World.
While offering condolences, Mir expressed heartfelt sympathies with the bereaved families who lost their dear ones in this terror attack.