Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan today said the Centre is committed to work on the principles of social justice and black money stashed in foreign countries would be brought back soon.
“The Narendra Modi government has pledged to work on the principles of social justice. Black money will soon be brought back from overseas,” he said at a public meeting here.
The Union consumer affairs, food and public distribution minister said no corruption charges against any Union minister in the last two years is a “big achievement”.
Speaking about his department, Paswan said a total of 10,162 bogus ration cards have been cancelled.
- High moisture content in paddy: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh writes to Ram Vilas Paswan
- Can’t readjust Rs 31,000-crore loan: Paswan writes to Punjab CM
- PM Narendra Modi is the biggest Ambedkarite, says Paswan
- In poor form
- Ram Vilas Paswan to attend UNCTAD meet on consumer issues in Geneva
- Ram Vilas Paswan supports idea of setting up ketchup manufacturing plant in Kalka