Arunachal Pradesh Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa was today admitted to a private hospital here for some treatment.
72-year old Rajkhowa, who arrived here by a flight, had been admitted to the G Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital in the city, hospital officials said.
- Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa dumped as he didn’t execute BJP’s agenda, says Congress
- Told to go, Arunachal Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa hits back: Let President sack me
- Arunachal Governor Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa asked to step down, says he doesn’t know why
- IGP to head Kalikho Pul suicide probe; Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa back as Arunachal governor
- In eye of storm, Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa recovering after surgery
- Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa: With rulebook as his weapon, he often stood up to govt
Citing privacy, they refused to disclose the nature of ailment for which the Governor has been hospitalised. Sources said the admission was planned about a week ago.